Control Your Product Attributes to a Setpoint
Materials + Process Conditions = Product Properties
Lab-based Quality Control means the production line makes product, a sample is taken to the lab, one or more tests are done, some tests may take hours, days or even a week, the results are reviewed and then materials or process conditions are adjusted to keep product on-spec.
Unfortunately, in an operation such as this a LOT of off-spec product can be produced before you even know that you have a problem. Product that needs to be reworked, recycled, downgraded or just tossed.
You need a way to see and control quality directly on the production line itself.
True Quality Control
- Step 1: Model Materials + Process = Quality
- Step 2: Estimate Quality Live On-Line
- Step 3: Model-Predictive Quality Control
- Adjust and See Quality in Real-Time
- Know What Drives Product Performance
- Run Faster and Tighter to Specs
Get Started Today
Enter your name and email and we’ll send you a packet of information on how to control product properties live on-line in real-time.